You’ve probably seen effective social media advertisements on Facebook or LinkedIn. You might have clicked on a featured article or even signed up for a webinar right from your Facebook or LinkedIn news feed.
The wealth of data you provide to Facebook and LinkedIn when you sign up for a profile and interact with others on their platforms means those networks know what kind of ads you'll be most likely to respond to.
That's why we mean it when we say social media ads work -- even for B2Bs.
Still not convinced? Consider the following:
- 79% of U.S. internet users also use Facebook1
- The average Facebook user spends 35 minutes per day using the platform2
- LinkedIn users convert at a rate of almost 3 times higher than other social networks3
- 82% of social media marketers reported LinkedIn as an effective social media platform to deliver content4
Social media advertising is the perfect way to reach qualified leads who may not be actively searching for you.
Explore how you can add social media ads to your current digital marketing strategy.
- How to target your ideal buyer persona and set a realistic ad budget.
- How to use your existing content to drive leads through social advertising.
- How to set up and integrate in-app lead generation forms.
- And more!